gnome-utils 3.2.1-0ubuntu1 source package in Ubuntu
gnome-utils (3.2.1-0ubuntu1) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low [ Jeremy Bicha ] * 08_use-ubuntu-help.patch: Fix broken help link (LP: #871484) [ Didier Roche ] * New upstream release - screenshot: use the correct uri for Help - updated transation * 08_use-ubuntu-help.patch: adapt to new above fix -- Didier Roche <email address hidden> Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:15:33 +0200
- diff from 3.2.0-0ubuntu1 to 3.2.1-0ubuntu1 (18.8 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- baobab: GNOME disk usage analyzer
Disk Usage Analyzer is a graphical, menu-driven application to analyse
disk usage in a GNOME environment. It can easily scan either the whole
filesystem tree, or a specific user-requested directory branch (local or
It also auto-detects in real-time any changes made to your home
directory as far as any mounted/unmounted device. Disk Usage Analyzer
also provides a full graphical treemap window for each selected folder.
- gnome-dictionary: GNOME dictionary application
This program can look for the definition or translation of a word in
existing databases over the Internet
It also contains a GNOME panel applet for that effect.
- gnome-font-viewer: font viewer for GNOME
This program can preview fonts and create thumbnails for fonts.
- gnome-screenshot: screenshot application for GNOME
This tool takes a picture of the desktop or of a window and saves it
into a file.
- gnome-search-tool: GNOME tool to search files
This application can search for files in a given directory, matching
their names or contents.
It doesn’t require any indexation tool, and as such is lightweight but
- gnome-system-log: system log viewer for GNOME
This program displays system log files in a friendly way and allows one to
filter or search expressions in them.
- gnome-utils: GNOME desktop utilities - transitional package
This dummy package depends on all the tools bundled the GNOME
- baobab, a disk usage analyser
- gnome-dictionary, a program which can look up the definition of words
over the internet
- gnome-search-tool, with which one can find files by name or content
- gnome-system-log, a log viewing application
- gnome-screenshot, a tool to take desktop screenshots and save them into
It can be safely removed from your system.
- gnome-utils-common: data files for the GNOME utilities
This package contains the translation files for the GNOME utilities
- libgdict-1.0-6: GNOME Dictionary base library - runtime
This package contains the library used by the GNOME dictionary
utility, and other applications providing similar functionality.
- libgdict-1.0-dev: GNOME Dictionary base library - development files
This package contains the development files for a library used by the
GNOME dictionary utility, and other applications providing similar