grub2-signed 1.34 source package in Ubuntu
grub2-signed (1.34) trusty; urgency=medium * Rebuild against grub-efi-amd64 2.02~beta2-9. -- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:34:00 +0100
- diff from 1.33 to 1.34 (469 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- grub-efi-amd64-signed: GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (EFI-AMD64 version, signed)
GRUB is a portable, powerful bootloader. This version of GRUB is based on a
cleaner design than its predecessors, and provides the following new features:
- Scripting in grub.cfg using BASH-like syntax.
- Support for modern partition maps such as GPT.
- Modular generation of grub.cfg via update-grub. Packages providing GRUB
add-ons can plug in their own script rules and trigger updates by invoking
This package contains a version of GRUB built for use with the EFI-AMD64
architecture, signed with Canonical's UEFI signing key.