grub2-signed 1.9~ubuntu12.04.3 source package in Ubuntu
grub2-signed (1.9~ubuntu12.04.3) precise; urgency=low * Build against grub-efi-amd64 1.99-21ubuntu3.9. * Recommend secureboot-db (LP: #1087843). -- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:21:45 +0000
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 1.9~ubuntu12.04.2 to 1.9~ubuntu12.04.3 (711 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- grub-efi-amd64-signed: GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (EFI-AMD64 version, signed)
GRUB is a portable, powerful bootloader. This version of GRUB is based on a
cleaner design than its predecessors, and provides the following new features:
- Scripting in grub.cfg using BASH-like syntax.
- Support for modern partition maps such as GPT.
- Modular generation of grub.cfg via update-grub. Packages providing GRUB
add-ons can plug in their own script rules and trigger updates by invoking
This package contains a version of GRUB built for use with the EFI-AMD64
architecture, signed with Canonical's UEFI signing key.