hugin 2010.4.0+dfsg-1 source package in Ubuntu
hugin (2010.4.0+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=low * Drop Cyril Brulebois from Uploaders. Thank you very much for your work. * Bump package version. (rc3 was re-released as 2010.4.0). hugin (2010.4.0+dfsg~rc3-1) experimental; urgency=low * New upstream version. * Use debhelper v7. hugin (2010.4.0+dfsg~rc1-1) experimental; urgency=low * New upstream version. hugin (2010.4.0+dfsg~beta2-1) experimental; urgency=low * New upstream version. * Drop patches included upstream: 51_initializecp-prefs.diff, 52_build_on_kFreeBSD * Unfuzz 45_autopano-noop.sh_withoutshextension. * [debian/copyright] Refresh list of upstream authors from authors.txt. * Invoke dh_makeshlibs with --noscripts option to get rid of lintian warnings post(inst|rm)-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig. (The program is still necessary to make dh_shlibdeps aware of the private libraries without fiddling). hugin (2010.4.0+dfsg~beta1-2) experimental; urgency=low * [52_build_on_kFreeBSD] Should fix building on GNU/kFreeBSD. * Amend package descriptions, adding missing tools and sorting the list. (Thanks, Yuval Levy) hugin (2010.4.0+dfsg~beta1-1) experimental; urgency=low * New upstream version. * Update build-depends, adding multiple newly required boost modules. * Drop 20_invalidexiforientation.patch, included upstream. * Refresh patches. * Install newly available binaries and manpages (checkpto, cpfind and icpfind). * Drop unused lintian overrides, private shared libraries are not installed in /usr/lib anymore. * [51_initializecp-prefs.diff] Pulled from upstream HG. Correctly initialize list of cp-detectors on fresh installs. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/682099 * Minor updates for debian/rules. * debian/control: Fix nona description. Its main purpose is remapping, not stitching. * Add menu entry for PTBatcherGUI. hugin (2010.2.0+dfsg~rc2-2) experimental; urgency=low * [20_invalidexiforientation.patch, pulled from upstream HG] Fix crash on loading images with invalid (empty but existing) Exif orientation tag. * Reorder suggests to prefer autopano-sift-c over autopano-sift. Install time defaults are set up for autopano-sift-c. Closes: #405862 * Remove Florent Bayle from Uploaders. Thank you for your work. Closes: #554062 * Improve on short package descriptions. Closes: #603768 -- Yuv <email address hidden> Tue, 01 Feb 2011 11:17:54 +0000
See full publishing history Publishing
Binary packages built by this source
- hugin: panorama photo stitcher - GUI tools
Hugin is a panorama photo stitching program. Essentially, Hugin is a
GUI frontend for Panorama Tools. Stitching is accomplished by using
several overlapping photos taken from the same location, and using
control points to align and transform the photos so that they can be
blended together to form a larger image. Hugin allows for the easy
creation of control points between two images, optimization of the
image transforms, and much more.
This package includes the following graphical interfaces, using the
command-line tools provided in the hugin-tools package:
* hugin - Hugin panorama creator.
project - Hugin batch stitcher.
* nona_gui - Graphical interface for nona.
* PTBatcherGUI - Batch controller for the stitching process.
- hugin-data: panorama photo stitcher - common data files
Hugin is a panorama photo stitching program.
This package includes the data files needed by the hugin and
- hugin-tools: panorama photo stitcher - commandline tools
Hugin is a panorama photo stitching program.
This package includes command-line tools used by hugin and other
packages for image stitching and High Dynamic Range (HDR) images:
* align_image_stack - Align overlapping images for HDR creation.
* autooptimiser - Optimize image positions.
* calibrate_lens - Lens calibration tool.
* celeste_standalone - Remove cloud-like control points.
* cpclean - Remove wrong control points.
* cpfind - Patent-free control-point detector
* deghosting_mask - Creates mask for removing ghosting in images.
* fulla - Correct lens distortion, vignetting, and
* hugin_hdrmerge - Merge overlapping images.
* icpfind - Control-point detector wrapper program.
* matchpoint - Run feature detection and extraction.
* nona - Remap images. (Also does simple stitching.)
* pano_modify - Change output parameters of project file.
* pto2mk - Create a makefile for stitching.
* pto_merge - Merges two or more Hugin project files.
* tca_correct - Calculate transverse chromatic aberration.
* vig_optimize - Determine the radial vignetting.