imp4 (4.2-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Backport a patch from Horde CVS to escape output on test.php file. This
fix could be considered as a minor XSS issue, see CVE-2008-4182.
* Change Gregory Colpart's email address in debian/control file.
imp4 (4.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Backport a patch from Horde CVS to correct a bug in compose page.
Thanks to Marc Dequènes (Duck) <email address hidden> for report it.
imp4 (4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* This new version has major changes compared to the previous version:
mailbox and message caching; rewrite of much of IMP's core libraries; WCAG
improvements/increased functionality; multiple browser windows now works;
sent mail logging; customizable rate limiting, non-modifiable folders,
maximum inline display size; symmetric PGP encryption, PGP public key
fetching from keyservers; auto-complete contact list searching in compose
screen; RSS/Atom mailbox feeds; IDN support; much improved PHP memory
usage, better caching, and more efficient IMAP server interaction.
* Fix confusion between binary-arch and binary-indep in rules.
* Link some *.js files with libjs-scriptaculous package.
* No more need to copy CREDITS file in debian/rules.
* A lot of improvements in debian/copyright file.
* Update to standards version 3.8.0, no further required changes.
* Add some remplacements in debian/rules to comply with FHS
-- Alessio Treglia <email address hidden> Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:26:37 +0000