jags 3.4.0-1build1 source package in Ubuntu
jags (3.4.0-1build1) vivid; urgency=medium * No-change rebuild against new binutils to build shared libraries on ppc64el. -- Logan Rosen <email address hidden> Mon, 08 Dec 2014 23:01:20 -0500
- diff from 3.4.0-1 (in Debian) to 3.4.0-1build1 (293 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- jags: Just Another Gibbs Sampler for Bayesian MCMC - binary
JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is a program for analysis of
Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC)
simulation not wholly unlike BUGS.
JAGS was written with three aims in mind:
* To have an engine for the BUGS language that runs on Unix
* To be extensible, allowing users to write their own functions,
distributions and samplers.
* To be a plaftorm for experimentation with ideas in Bayesian modelling
This package contains the 'jags' binary as well as the associated
shared library modules loaded by the binary.