jokosher 0.11.5-5 source package in Ubuntu
jokosher (0.11.5-5) unstable; urgency=low * Switch to dh_python2. -- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:57:58 +0000
- diff from 0.11.5-4 to 0.11.5-5 (704 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- jokosher: simple and easy to use audio multi-tracker
Jokosher is a simple and powerful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a
complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and
has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind
Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created
something devilishly simple to use.
Jokosher offers a strong feature set:
* Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts
and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
* Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools.
* Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
* Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by
GStreamer) into your projects.
* A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be
renamed. Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
* Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.