jp2a (1.0.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added patch directory and patch 01 to fix man page.
* Updated debhelper version from 5 to 7.
* Used dpatch to manage patches.
- Added libncurses5-dev to Build-Depends field to avoid a warning from
- Updated Standards-Version from 3.7.2 to 3.8.3.
- Updated Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser from debian-br-team/unstable/jp2a to
- Changed, in packaging copyright information, from the expression "(C)"
to word "Copyright".
- Updated path of the local GPL text.
- Updated packaging copyright from 2007 to 2007-2009.
- Removed. The README file tells about program compilation. The
man/jp2a.html file has the same content of the man page.
- Added /debian/README.source reference to dh_installdocs.
- Changed from "dh_clean -k" to "dh_prep" in install target.
- Removed comments about binary-indep and binary-arch.
- Removed build redundancy from binary-arch target.
- Removed binary-indep from binary target.
- Removed unused dh_installman from binary-arch target.
- Removed some whitespaces at end of lines.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:02:44 +0000