“kradio4” 4.0.4-1 source package in Ubuntu
kradio4 (4.0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release * New maintainer KDE Extras Team (Closes: #655255) * Add Vcs fields * Drop obsolete upstream_fixed-segfault-with-recent-libav-libffmpeg.patch -- Mark Purcell <email address hidden> Sun, 19 Feb 2012 14:26:32 +1100
- diff from 4.0.2-6 (in Ubuntu) to 4.0.4-1 (210.0 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- kradio: dummy transition package for Wheezy
This is a dummy transition package and can be safely removed.
It can also be removed from the Debian package once Wheezy is released.
- kradio4: comfortable radio application for KDE
KRadio is a comfortable radio application for KDE 4.x with support for
V4L and V4L2 radio cards drivers.
KRadio currently provides:
* V4L/V4L2 radio support
* Remote control support (LIRC)
* Alarms, sleep Countdown
* Several GUI Controls (Docking Menu, Station Quickbar, Radio Display)
* Recording capabilities, including MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, and WAV encoding
* Timeshifter functionality
* Extendable plugin architecture
This package also includes a growing collection of station preset
files for many cities around the world contributed by KRadio users.
As KRadio is based on an extendable plugin architecture, contributions
of new plugins (e.g. Internet Radio Streams, new cool GUIs) are welcome.