libmatthew-java 0.7.3-1ubuntu1 source package in Ubuntu
libmatthew-java (0.7.3-1ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low * Apply patch from Michael Haggerty to use relative paths in manifest file. (LP: #690080) -- Daniel T Chen <email address hidden> Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:45:32 -0400
- diff from 0.7.3-1 to 0.7.3-1ubuntu1 (849 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- libcgi-java: CGI library for Java
This library allows CGI scripts to be written in Java. The library provides
access to all the standard CGI variables including POST/GET. It also makes it
easy to create input forms in HTML documents.
- libmatthew-debug-java: Debugging library for Java
This package provides a debugging library for Java, including a generic
utility class for providing nicely formatted dumps of byte arrays
(similar to the hexdump utility).
- libmatthew-io-java: Extra IO library for Java
This library provides classes to pipe a stream through an external program,
print DOM trees and split an output stream so that it also goes to a file.
- libmatthew-java-doc: API documentation for the libmatthew-java libraries
The Javadoc API documentation for libcgi-java, libmatthew-
libmatthew-io-java and libunixsocket-java.
- libunixsocket-java: Unix socket API and bindings for Java
These bindings allow you to connect to Unix Sockets from within Java