live-helper (1.0.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Daniel Baumann ]
* Don't attempt to remove scripts directory in lh_clean if it doesn't exist.
* Adding tct to rescue list.
* Updating lxde-desktop support.
* Adding missing endif in rescue list.
* Removing nested ifdefs in rescue list.
* Correcting defaults check for diverted losetup binary to also cope with
host systems that do install loop-aes-utils after populating live-helper
* Correcting update-initramfs example hook description.
* Mention possibility to symlink example hooks in their descriptions.
* Also installing build-essential manually in module example hooks, as
module-assistant doesn't do it automatically.
* Adding Debian Science package list.
* Removing debian-edu mode, outdated and apparently not used anymore.
* Adding emdebian grip mode.
[ Marco Amadori ]
* NEW: "binary_debian-installer-includes" config directory.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:20:44 +0000