lzma 4.43-14ubuntu2 source package in Ubuntu
lzma (4.43-14ubuntu2) lucid; urgency=low * rebuild rest of main for armel armv7/thumb2 optimization; UbuntuSpec:mobile-lucid-arm-gcc-v7-thumb2 -- Alexander Sack <email address hidden> Sun, 07 Mar 2010 00:56:46 +0100
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 4.43-14ubuntu1 to 4.43-14ubuntu2 (344 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- lzma: No summary available for lzma in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for lzma in ubuntu oneiric.
- lzma-alone: Compression and decompression in the LZMA format - legacy utility
The Lempel-Ziv Markov-chain Algorithm is a compression method based on
the famous LZ77 algorithm, and was first introduced by 7-Zip for use in
Its main characteristics are a very high compression ratio, with high RAM
usage, and fast decompression, with low RAM usage. These properties make
it well suited to embedded uses, such as for ROM (firmware) compression.
This package provides only the old lzma_alone compression utility, which
has an interface more like that of zip.
- lzma-dev: No summary available for lzma-dev in ubuntu maverick.
No description available for lzma-dev in ubuntu maverick.
- lzma-source: No summary available for lzma-source in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for lzma-source in ubuntu oneiric.