“miro” 2.0.3-1ubuntu2 source package in Ubuntu
miro (2.0.3-1ubuntu2) jaunty; urgency=low * debian/patches/100_gst_extractor.patch: Backport upstream patch (changeset 9373) to fix issue where gstreamer extractor was not launched correctly to generate thumbnails. Thanks to Will Kahn-Greene for creating and pointing out the patch. -- Iain Lane <email address hidden> Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:20:45 +0100
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 2.0.3-1ubuntu1 to 2.0.3-1ubuntu2 (744 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- democracyplayer: No summary available for democracyplayer in ubuntu jaunty.
No description available for democracyplayer in ubuntu jaunty.
- democracyplayer-data: No summary available for democracyplayer-data in ubuntu jaunty.
No description available for democracyplayer
-data in ubuntu jaunty.
- miro: GTK+ based RSS video aggregator
Miro (previously known as Democracy Player) is a platform for Internet
television and video.
It allows you to download and watch videos from RSS feeds (including
podcasts, video blogs, and BitTorrent feeds).
- miro-data: No summary available for miro-data in ubuntu karmic.
No description available for miro-data in ubuntu karmic.