mod-gearman 1.2.2-1 source package in Ubuntu
mod-gearman (1.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release -- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <email address hidden> Wed, 08 Feb 2012 14:55:16 +0100
- diff from 1.0.10-1 (in Ubuntu) to 1.2.2-1 (78.3 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- mod-gearman-doc: Documentation and examples for Mod-Gearman
Mod-Gearman is an easy way of distributing active Icinga/Nagios checks across
your network and increasing nagios scalability. Mod-Gearman can even help to
reduce the load on a single nagios host, because its much smaller and more
efficient in executing checks.
This package contains documentation and examples common to the
mod-gearman-module and mod-gearman-worker packages.
- mod-gearman-module: Nagios/Icinga event broker module for Mod-Gearman
Event broker module for Icinga/Nagios. This module adds servicechecks,
hostchecks and eventhandlers to a queue on a Gearman job server.
There can be multiple equal Gearman job servers.
- mod-gearman-tools: Tools for mod-gearman
This package also includes a set of extra tools to send check results to
Icinga/Nagios via a Gearman job server, and a plugin to monitor the Gearman
job server itself:
- check_gearman - Icinga/Nagios service check to monitor the Gearman job
- gearman_top - Monitor the Gearman job server from the console
- send_gearman - Submit active and passive check results to a
Gearman job server
- send_multi - Submit check results from the check_multi to a Gearman
- mod-gearman-worker: Worker agent for Mod-Gearman
The worker agent for Mod-Gearman connects to a Gearman job server,
runs active Icinga/Nagios service checks, and return the results.
The worker can ask for any available check, or it can be bound to
specific hostgroups or servicegroups.