nis (3.17-32ubuntu1.3) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
[ James Page ]
* Fix upgrades from previous SRU versions of nis that have already
converted to upstart (LP: #993291):
- debian/preinst: Check for existence of /etc/init.d/nis before
attempting to stop nis and remove its init.d script.
nis (3.17-32ubuntu1.2) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
* debian/nis.ypbind.upstart: don't try to start ypserv if NISSERVER=false.
nis (3.17-32ubuntu1.1) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
* Convert to native upstart jobs, with a versioned dependency on
upstart (>= 0.9.7-2) because we use the wait-for-state job. LP: #569757.
* Depend on rpcbind (>= 0.2.0-6ubuntu1) instead of portmap to ensure our
upstart job dependencies are satisfied.
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:04:26 -0700