nvidia-settings-updates (304.43-0ubuntu0.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #1037483):
- Updated nvidia-settings to use RandR per-CRTC gamma
control, when available. When controlling an X
server with support for RandR 1.2, nvidia-settings
will display the color correction widget as a tab
within each display device page, instead of a
per-X screen color correction page.
- Added the ability to select and move X screens in
the "X Server Display Configuration" page of
nvidia-settings via Ctrl-(Left)Click + Drag.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the display palette
from being updated immediately after an application
- Fixed a bug that caused gnome-settings-daemon to
revert display configuration changes made by
-- Alberto Milone <email address hidden> Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:21:02 +0200