ocaml-mad 0.4.4-1build2 source package in Ubuntu
ocaml-mad (0.4.4-1build2) precise; urgency=low * Rebuild with ocamlopt on armhf. -- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:46:16 +0000
- diff from 0.4.4-1build1 to 0.4.4-1build2 (318 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- libmad-ocaml: No summary available for libmad-ocaml in ubuntu saucy.
No description available for libmad-ocaml in ubuntu saucy.
- libmad-ocaml-dev: OCaml bindings for the MAD library (Development package)
This OCaml library interfaces the MAD C library to decode MPEG files.
The MAD library currently only supports the MPEG 1 standard, but fully
implements all three audio layers (Layer I, Layer II, and Layer III, the
latter often colloquially known as MP3.)
MAD has the following special features:
- 100% fixed-point (integer) computation
- completely new implementation based on the ISO/IEC 11172-3 standard
- distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
This package contains all the development stuff you need to use ocaml-mad
in your programs.