opam 1.1.1-1 source package in Ubuntu
opam (1.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release. -- Mehdi Dogguy <email address hidden> Sun, 02 Feb 2014 11:13:43 +0100
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- opam: No summary available for opam in ubuntu utopic.
No description available for opam in ubuntu utopic.
- opam-docs: package manager for OCaml (documentation)
OPAM stands for OCaml PAckage Manager. It aims to suit to a vast number
of users and use cases, and has unique features:
* Powerful handling of dependencies: versions constraints, optional
dependencies, conflicts, etc.
* Multiple repositories backends: HTTP, rsync, git
* Ease to create packages and repositories
* Ability to switch between different compiler versions
Typically, OPAM will probably make your life easier if you recognize
yourself in at least one of these profiles:
* You use multiple versions of the OCaml compiler, or you hack the compiler
yourself and needs to frequently switch between compiler versions.
* You use or develop software that needs a specific and/or modified version
of the OCaml compiler to be installed.
* You use or develop software that depends on a specific version of an OCaml
library, or you just want to install a specific version of a package, not
just the latest one.
* You want to create your own packages yourself, put them on your own
repository, with minimal effort.
This package contains manpages and general documentation about OPAM.