openssl (0.9.8k-7ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes (LP: #493392):
- Link using -Bsymbolic-functions
- Add support for lpia
- Disable SSLv2 during compile
- Ship documentation in openssl-doc, suggested by the package.
- Use a different priority for libssl0.9.8/restart-services
depending on whether a desktop, or server dist-upgrade is being
- Display a system restart required notification bubble on libssl0.9.8
- Replace duplicate files in the doc directory with symlinks.
- Move runtime libraries to /lib, for the benefit of wpasupplicant
* Strip the patches out of the source into quilt patches
* Disable CVE-2009-3555.patch
-- Nicolas Valcarcel Scerpella (Canonical) <email address hidden> Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:16:24 -0500