pcre-ocaml 7.0.4-1 source package in Ubuntu
pcre-ocaml (7.0.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium * New upstream release * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5 -- Stéphane Glondu <email address hidden> Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:24:50 +0100
- diff from 7.0.2-4 to 7.0.4-1 (28.1 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- libpcre-ocaml: OCaml bindings for PCRE (runtime)
This OCaml-library interfaces the PCRE (Perl-compatibility
regular expressions) C library. it can be used for matching
regular expressions which are written in Perl style.
Compared with the OCaml standard library "Str" module, this
* uses Perl style rather than Emacs one
* is reentrant and thus thread safe
* is faster (when compiled to native code is even faster than
Perl regular expressions)
* returns data on which you can safely use destructive updates
* gives more "programming comfort" through a better API
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
- libpcre-ocaml-dev: No summary available for libpcre-ocaml-dev in ubuntu utopic.
No description available for libpcre-ocaml-dev in ubuntu utopic.