“pixman” 0.24.4-1 source package in Ubuntu
pixman (0.24.4-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release - Revert "Reject trapezoids where top (botttom) is above (below) the edges" (closes: #656682) -- Julien Cristau <email address hidden> Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:16:47 +0100
- diff from 0.24.2-1 to 0.24.4-1 (3.2 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- libpixman-1-0: pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
A library for manipulating pixel regions -- a set of Y-X banded
rectangles, image compositing using the Porter/Duff model
and implicit mask generation for geometric primitives including
trapezoids, triangles, and rectangles.
- libpixman-1-0-dbg: pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo (debugging symbols)
Debugging symbols for the Cairo/X pixel manipulation library. This is
needed to debug programs linked against libpixman0.
- libpixman-1-0-udeb: pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
This package contains a minimal set of libraries needed for the Debian
installer. Do not install it on a normal system.
- libpixman-1-dev: pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo (development files)
Development libraries, header files and documentation needed by
programs that want to compile with the Cairo/X pixman library.