pixman 0.26.0-3 source package in Ubuntu
pixman (0.26.0-3) unstable; urgency=low * Pass LS_CFLAGS=" " to configure to prevent -march=loongson2f from being passed to gcc, which would break on loongson2e (see fdo bug #51451). This fixes the test suite failures on mipsel, and should avoid any crashes depending on user systems. -- Cyril Brulebois <email address hidden> Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:11:54 +0200
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 0.26.0-2 to 0.26.0-3 (657 bytes)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- libpixman-1-0: pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
A library for manipulating pixel regions -- a set of Y-X banded
rectangles, image compositing using the Porter/Duff model
and implicit mask generation for geometric primitives including
trapezoids, triangles, and rectangles.
- libpixman-1-0-dbg: pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo (debugging symbols)
Debugging symbols for the Cairo/X pixel manipulation library. This is
needed to debug programs linked against libpixman0.
- libpixman-1-0-udeb: No summary available for libpixman-1-0-udeb in ubuntu raring.
No description available for libpixman-1-0-udeb in ubuntu raring.
- libpixman-1-dev: pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo (development files)
Development libraries, header files and documentation needed by
programs that want to compile with the Cairo/X pixman library.