puppet 2.7.1-1ubuntu3.2 source package in Ubuntu
puppet (2.7.1-1ubuntu3.2) oneiric-security; urgency=low * SECURITY UPDATE: puppet master impersonation via incorrect certificates - debian/patches/CVE-2011-3872.patch: refactor certificate handling. - Thanks to upstream for providing the patch. - CVE-2011-3872 -- Marc Deslauriers <email address hidden> Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:05:12 -0400
See full publishing history Publishing
Binary packages built by this source
- puppet: Centralized configuration management - agent startup and compatibility scripts
This package contains the startup script and compatbility scripts for the
puppet agent, which is the process responsible for configuring the local node.
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system
using a cross-platform specification language that manages all the
separate elements normally aggregated in different files, like users,
cron jobs, and hosts, along with obviously discrete elements like
packages, services, and files.
Puppet's simple declarative specification language provides powerful
classing abilities for drawing out the similarities between hosts while
allowing them to be as specific as necessary, and it handles dependency
and prerequisite relationships between objects clearly and explicitly.
- puppet-common: No summary available for puppet-common in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for puppet-common in ubuntu oneiric.
- puppet-el: No summary available for puppet-el in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for puppet-el in ubuntu oneiric.
- puppet-testsuite: No summary available for puppet-testsuite in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for puppet-testsuite in ubuntu oneiric.
- puppetmaster: No summary available for puppetmaster in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for puppetmaster in ubuntu oneiric.
- puppetmaster-common: No summary available for puppetmaster-common in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for puppetmaster-common in ubuntu oneiric.
- puppetmaster-passenger: No summary available for puppetmaster-passenger in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for puppetmaster-
passenger in ubuntu oneiric.
- vim-puppet: syntax highlighting for puppet manifests in vim
The vim-puppet package provides filetype detection and syntax highlighting for
puppet manifests (files ending with ".pp").