pybik (1.0.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release
+ Improved user interface.
+ Added Towers and Bricks (non cubic puzzles).
+ Added an option to show the back faces.
+ The cube can be manipulated with the keyboard.
+ Animation is faster and rendering more beautiful.
+ Added more pretty patterns.
+ Added a new solver.
+ Added new translations.
* More generic watch file based on the proposal by Bart Martens
* Updated debhelper dependency and compat to 9
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes needed
+ Updated Format URL for final copyright format 1.0
+ Added paragraphs for image files
* Updated Build-Depends: new: python-numpy, python-qt4, help2man
* Updated Depends for transitions:
+ GTK2/GConf -> Qt4 (PySide or PyQt4)
+ GtkGlExt -> QtOpenGL (PySide or PyQt4)
* Suggests python-opengl (unusual usage) and gconf2 (config transition)
* Splittet into an arch dependent and an arch independent package
(increased size and build time)
* Enabled parallel build for the architecture independent part
* Install autogenerated README file without install paragraph
* Replace the license file (displayed in the about box) by a link
to usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3 and add lintian override
-- B. Clausius <email address hidden> Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:35:32 +0100