python-boto (2.0-0ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Remaining changes from debian:
- debian/rules: Run testsuite during build but ignore failures
since it currently doesn't pass.
- debian/rules, debian/control: Transition from pysupport to dh_python2
+ README removed (no longer in source tarball)
+ doc install of cq.py removed (it is now installed to /usr/bin)
* Changes from upstream:
- boto/auth.py: use email.utils.formatdate(usegmt=True) instead of strftime
as the latter breaks when boto is used from application setting up
locales (like bpython or ipython); upstream issue #140.
* Dropped delta from upstream:
- boto/ec2/snapshot.py: work around non-int data in volumeSize
returned from Eucalyptus. LP: #520707. [fix is upstream]
- boto/connection.py: Handle 2.7 the same way as 2.6 for httplib
compatibility. LP: #688773. [fix is upstream]
-- Scott Moser <email address hidden> Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:11:57 -0400