python-keyring (0.9.2-0ubuntu0.11.10.2) oneiric-security; urgency=low
* SECURITY UPDATE: CryptedFileKeyring format is insecure (LP: #1004845)
- Rebuild python-keyring 0.9.2 from Ubuntu 12.10 as a security update
for Ubuntu 11.10.
- debian/patches/crypto_compat.patch: include PBKDF2() directly to be
compatible with the older version of python-crypto in Ubuntu 11.10.
- debian/control, debian/rules, debian/*install: get rid of
python3-keyring binary package as it didn't ship in Ubuntu 11.10.
* SECURITY UPDATE: insecure default file permissions (LP: #1031465)
- debian/patches/file_permissions.patch: set appropriate permissions on
- CVE number pending
* debian/patches/fix_migration.patch: fix migration code so old
databases get upgraded when a key is read. (LP: #1042754)
* debian/patches/fix_unlock.patch: fix unlocking an existing keyring.
-- Marc Deslauriers <email address hidden> Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:54:34 -0500