q4wine 0.120-r1-4 source package in Ubuntu
q4wine (0.120-r1-4) unstable; urgency=low * Updated debian/patches/ - additional fix for Debian GNU/Hurd * Edited debian/control: - section with dependencies of binary package was updated: + Ubuntu users now need to have wine, wine1.0, wine1.2 or wine1.3 (Closes: #614357) -- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:36:18 +0000
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 0.120-r1-3 to 0.120-r1-4 (1.9 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- q4wine: Qt4 GUI for wine (W.I.N.E)
Q4Wine will help you manage wine prefixes and installed applications.
- Can export Qt color theme into wine colors settings.
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time;
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX);
- Easy controlling for wine process;
- Easy installer wizard for wine applications;
- Autostart icons support;
- Easy cd-image use;
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll);
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes.
- Winetricks support.
- And more...