q4wine 0.121-3 source package in Ubuntu
q4wine (0.121-3) unstable; urgency=low * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3. * debian/control was updated: - added string `DM-Upload-Allowed: yes' - updated short and long descriptions of the package - removed extra dependency from sqlite3 (libqt4-sql-sqlite depends on it) - removed extra dependency from wine1.0 (there is no such package in actual Ubuntu releases) - added optional dependencies from wine1.4 and wine1.5 (for Ubuntu users and others who use PPA in Launchpad) * debian/dirs was deleted: it is not required. * debian/copyright was updated: file was rewritten in according to Copyright format 1.0 * debian/rules was updated: - added additional section get-orig-source - now dh is used instead of direct dh_* commands. (fixes FTBFS with new build-arch handling) (Closes: #666371) -- Boris Pek <email address hidden> Mon, 09 Apr 2012 01:08:47 +0300
- diff from 0.121-2 to 0.121-3 (4.0 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- q4wine: Qt4 GUI for wine (WINE)
Q4Wine will help you manage wine prefixes and installed applications.
- Can export Qt color theme into wine colors settings.
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time.
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX).
- Easy controlling for wine process.
- Easy installer wizard for wine applications.
- Autostart icons support.
- Easy CD-image use.
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll).
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes.
- Winetricks support.
- And more...