qt-x11-free 3:3.3.8-b-8ubuntu1 source package in Ubuntu
qt-x11-free (3:3.3.8-b-8ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low * Merge with Debian, remaining changes: - Add kubuntu_06_fglrx_0_size_screen.dpatch work around fglrx reporting a 0 size screen. Closes https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qt-x11-free/+bug/81686 - Add kubuntu_09_flickerfree_qiconview.dpatch to add double-buffering for the icon redraw - prevents flicker on window redrawing (LP: 209227) - No firebird/ibase build (remove build-dep, control entry, ibase ./configure option), firebird is not in Ubuntu main - Add debian/qt_plugins_3.3rc and debian/qtrc to set default style to plastique, edit libqt3-mt.install to install them - Pass the multiarch lib path to configure to fix FTBFS. qt-x11-free (3:3.3.8b-8) unstable; urgency=low [ Pino Toscano ] * Add missing #include for ptrdiff_t, needed with GCC 4.6. Thanks Jonathan Riddell for the patch. (Closes: #611255) [ Modestas Vainius ] * Lower priority of Qt 3 related debian alternatives to 10. This includes moc, uic, lupdate, lrelease, designer, assistant, linguist, qmake, qtconfig. * Drop qt3-dev-tools-embedded package as it conflicts with Qt 4 (qt4-dev-tools). * Orphan the package: - set maintainer to Debian QA Group <email address hidden>; - remove Uploaders field; - remove Vcs-* fields. -- Felix Geyer <email address hidden> Thu, 05 May 2011 16:56:30 +0200
See full publishing history Publishing
Binary packages built by this source
- libqt3-compat-headers: No summary available for libqt3-compat-headers in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for libqt3-
compat- headers in ubuntu oneiric.
- libqt3-headers: No summary available for libqt3-headers in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for libqt3-headers in ubuntu oneiric.
- libqt3-i18n: i18n files for Qt3 library
This package contains the internationaliz
ation files for the Qt library.
Qt applications that are internationalized will need to depend on this package
for full internationaliz
ation support of the application towards the end user.
- libqt3-mt: No summary available for libqt3-mt in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for libqt3-mt in ubuntu oneiric.
- libqt3-mt-dev: Qt development files (Threaded)
Qt is a C++ class library optimized for graphical user interface
development. This package contains the libqt-mt.so symlink, necessary
for building threaded Qt applications as well as the libqui.so symlink
and the necessary header files for libqui.so. (See README.Debian and
the Qt Documentation for instructions on libqui.so)
WARNING: If you plan to build some older Qt3 applications, you will
most probably have to install the libqt3-
compat- headers package. It
contains all the headers which are not part of the official Qt3 API
anymore but which are still used by some programs. So if you encounter
problems with missing header files, please install this package first
before you send a bugreport.
- libqt3-mt-mysql: MySQL database driver for Qt3 (Threaded)
This package contains the threaded MySQL plugin for Qt3. Install it if
you intend to use or write Qt programs that are to access a MySQL DB.
- libqt3-mt-odbc: ODBC database driver for Qt3 (Threaded)
This package contains the threaded ODBC plugin for Qt3. Install it if
you intend to use or write Qt programs that are to access an ODBC DB.
- libqt3-mt-psql: PostgreSQL database driver for Qt3 (Threaded)
This package contains the threaded PostgreSQL plugin for Qt3.
Install it if you intend to use or write Qt programs that are
to access a PostgreSQL DB.
- libqt3-mt-sqlite: No summary available for libqt3-mt-sqlite in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for libqt3-mt-sqlite in ubuntu oneiric.
- qt-x11-free-dbg: No summary available for qt-x11-free-dbg in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for qt-x11-free-dbg in ubuntu oneiric.
- qt3-apps-dev: No summary available for qt3-apps-dev in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for qt3-apps-dev in ubuntu oneiric.
- qt3-assistant: The Qt3 assistant application
This package contains the Qt3 Assistant, an easy to use frontend for
the complete Qt3 documentation and serves as an online help viewer for
any Qt program that wants to give the users access to online help.
Within the Qt tools it is used as the help viewer for the online help
for the Qt3 Designer and Linguist as well as qmake and the Qt 3 API
Developers of Qt Application who want to faciliate the Qt Assistant for online
help display should refer to the README.Debian file for libqt3-mt-dev and
the package qt3-apps-dev.
- qt3-designer: graphical designer for Qt3 applications
The Qt Designer is a GUI design program that interactively lets you
construct user interfaces for the Qt library. Additionally it lets you
create whole project and works together with the database drivers
provided by Qt to create applications with easy database access through
Qt. The resulting user interface files can then be converted to
C++ classes using the uic commandline utility which is usually done
automatically for the developer with a project management with qmake
- qt3-dev-tools: No summary available for qt3-dev-tools in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for qt3-dev-tools in ubuntu oneiric.
- qt3-dev-tools-compat: No summary available for qt3-dev-tools-compat in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for qt3-dev-
tools-compat in ubuntu oneiric.
- qt3-doc: No summary available for qt3-doc in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for qt3-doc in ubuntu oneiric.
- qt3-examples: No summary available for qt3-examples in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for qt3-examples in ubuntu oneiric.
- qt3-linguist: No summary available for qt3-linguist in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for qt3-linguist in ubuntu oneiric.
- qt3-qtconfig: The Qt3 Configuration Application
The Qt Configuration program allows endusers to configure the look
and behavior of any Qt3 application. It is mostly only necessary
on systems which don't run KDE because the KDE control center already
covers this configuration automatically for the users Qt3 applications
according to his desktop settings in KDE. However, if you need to run
CJK-fonts or other non-latin scripts, you will most likely want to
install this package.