rails (2.0.2-1ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* Post Feature Freeze upload (LP: #198160)
* Change maintainer to MOTU
* Add 20_fix_cp.dpatch to fix copy in doc package build and avoid FTBFS
- Patch thanks to Michael Milligan
rails (2.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
+ SQLite3 is now the default database, instead of MySQL
+ [config/environments/production.rb] production mode will now
longer cache templates meaning they will load A LOT faster but for
any changes to appear, one will have to reload the entire
rails (2.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added Pre-Depends on dpkg (>= 1.10.24) as a workaround to Debian
install scripts do not seem to be updated since beginning
of century. Can't upload bzip2 deb compressed deb without adding
this superfluous depend.
* Move libmocha-ruby1.8 from Depends to Recommends as it is only
needed for unit testing.
* Give in and depend on libruby1.8-extras. We need this to satisfy
dependencies on OpenSSL and the ever so popular rubygems, though
rails will continue to work if rubygems 'gem' fails.
rails (2.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #454909)
+ ActionWebservice is no more - rolled into ActionResource
+ SOAP support removed
* Use bzip2 to compress the deb, instead of the default (gzip)
* Update Standards version to 3.7.3 - no changes needed
* Added a lot more exceptions to lintian checks - rails does not
need all script executable.
-- Scott Kitterman <email address hidden> Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:05:42 -0500