revelation (0.4.7-4ubuntu1) feisty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- change category from "Utility" to the correct "Utilities"
- depend on python-gnome2-desktop (>= 2.15.0) to be able to import
- added dh_iconcache call
revelation (0.4.7-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledged NMU
* Add dh_shlibdeps do debian/control (Closes: #389587)
revelation (0.4.7-3.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload to get the Python dependencies straight (closes:
revelation (0.4.7-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Integrated NMU by Oleksandr Moskalenko <email address hidden>
(Closes: #377362, #376149, #376322)
* Integrated NMU by Piotr Ozarowski <email address hidden>
* Updated to latest python policy (Closes: #380935)
- Convert to python-central
- Bumped debhelper compatibility level to 5
- Dependencies updated
- Added new debian/pycompat file
* menu's section changed to "Apps/Databases"
* fix debian/revelation.menu, was broken in 0.4.7-2 (Closes: #380206)
revelation (0.4.7-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU with the maintainer's permission to fix the RC bugs.
+ Added a build depends on python-gnome2-desktop-dev (Closes: #377362) -
Thanks to Javier Kohen <email address hidden> for his help.
+ Added a build depends on dpatch to activate the patching system.
* debian/rules: Added patching rules based on dpatch.
* debian/patches/01_gnomemisc_override.dpatch: Added a patch that fixes
gnome applet import (Closes: #376149, #376322) - thanks to Romain
Chantereau <email address hidden> for the patch.
-- Michael Bienia <email address hidden> Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:49:19 +0100