sks (1.1.3-2ubuntu1) raring; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- debian/rules: Look for ^.i not ^ii in libdbX.Y-dev packages for
BDB_VERSION and assert that we have a value.
- debian/sks.postinst: Provide OLD_BDB versions for Ubuntu.
* Dropped changes:
- Include pagesize and ptree_pagesize in sksconf so that importing a dump
won't hang (a similar change was made in Debian).
sks (1.1.3-2) unstable; urgency=high
* add Vcs tags to control file
* fix watch file because of upstream move
* add Homepage tag to control file
* add db parameter to sksconf to fix db build deadlocks (closes: #699848)
-- Logan Rosen <email address hidden> Sun, 24 Mar 2013 01:21:06 -0400