“spek” 0.8.1-1 source package in Ubuntu
spek (0.8.1-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release. * Enable hardening flags (Closes: #689130) -- Alexander Kojevnikov <email address hidden> Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:43:46 -0700
- diff from 0.7-3 to 0.8.1-1 (249.1 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- spek: acoustic spectrum analyser
Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
It supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats.
* Ultra-fast signal processing, uses multiple threads to further
speed up the analysis
* Shows the codec name and the audio signal parameters
* Can save the spectrogram as an image file
* Drag-and-drop support; associates with common audio file formats
* Auto-fitting time, frequency and spectral density rulers
* Adjustable spectral density range