stunnel4 (3:4.29-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (Closes: #559270).
- sessiond, a high performance SSL session cache was built for stunnel.
A new service-level "sessiond" option was added. sessiond is
available for download on ftp://stunnel.mirt.net/stunnel/sessiond/ .
stunnel clusters will be a lot faster, now!
- Transparent proxy support on Linux kernels >=2.6.28.
See the manual for details.
The old transproxy.txt file is no longer provided.
- New socket options to control TCP keepalive on Linux:
TCP_KEEPCNT, TCP_KEEPIDLE, TCP_KEEPINTVL.
- SSL options updated for the recent version of OpenSSL library.
+ Missing "fips" option was added to the manual.
+ A serious bug in asynchronous shutdown code fixed.
+ Data alignment updated in libwrap.c.
+ Polish manual encoding fixed. Debian's patch for this removed.
+ Notes on compression implementation in OpenSSL added to the manual.
* Use correct owner:group for logs after rotation. (Closes: #529481).
Thanks Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy <email address hidden>
* Use copytruncate in logrotate file, instead of restarting the
daemon (Closes: #535915).
Thanks Andrew Buckeridge <email address hidden>
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3. No changes required.
* Do not specify path to true in postinst script.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:44:16 +0000