synaptic 0.63.1ubuntu6 source package in Ubuntu
synaptic (0.63.1ubuntu6) lucid; urgency=low [ Jean-Baptiste Lallement ] * gtk/rgmainwindow.cc: - fix 'broken package installation' regression over beta2 (LP: #565816) -- Michael Vogt <email address hidden> Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:24:00 +0200
- diff from 0.63.1ubuntu5 to 0.63.1ubuntu6 (614 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- synaptic: Graphical package manager
Synaptic is a graphical package management tool based on GTK+ and APT.
Synaptic enables you to install, upgrade and remove software packages in
a user friendly way.
Besides these basic functions the following features are provided:
* Search and filter the list of available packages
* Perform smart system upgrades
* Fix broken package dependencies
* Edit the list of used repositories (sources.list)
* Download the latest changelog of a package
* Configure packages through the debconf system
* Browse all available documentation related to a package (dwww is required)