sysinfo 0.7-8 source package in Ubuntu
sysinfo (0.7-8) unstable; urgency=low * Team upload * No change rebuild for CLR 4.0 transition * [b636e7f] Add patch to fix automake error with pkglibdir * [fb5b84b] Drop deprecated cli.make include -- Chow Loong Jin <email address hidden> Thu, 19 Jan 2012 03:58:43 +0800
- diff from 0.7-6 (in Ubuntu) to 0.7-8 (2.5 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- sysinfo: display computer and system information
sysinfo is a graphical tool that is able to display some hardware and
software information about the computer it is run on.
It is able to recognize information about:
- System (Linux distribution release, versions of GNOME, kernel, gcc and
Xorg and hostname);
- CPU (vendor identification, model name, frequency, level2 cache, bogomips,
model numbers and flags);
- Memory (total system RAM, free memory, swap space total and free, cached,
active, inactive memory);
- Storage (IDE interface, all IDE devices, SCSI devices);
- Hardware (motherboard, graphic card, sound card, network devices);
- NVIDIA graphic card: only with NVIDIA display driver installed.