tickr (0.5.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Implement new parameter: <mouse wheel scrolling apply to:
* s = ticker-speed / f = feed-in-list / n = none>.
* Set <ticker pause on mouse-over> as optional.
* Select/highlight and scroll to added URL in the list window.
* Split compute_surface_and_win() code into compute_surface and
compute_win, because the later is not always necessary. When
window-always-on-top is disabled, compute_win needs to be run only
twice at program startup (ie once after gtk_widget_show_all() has been
called), then whenever params are changed, but not every time a new
feed is loaded.
* Add preferences (settings) importing/exporting feature.
* 'file' scheme support added in tickr_http.c -> enables reading *and*
xml-processing of (local) text files (wheras 'open text file' *only*
* 'HTTPS not supported' handling/warning added in tickr_http.c (fix bug:
program freezes whith HTTP redirects to HTTPS.)
* xml 'quick check' in tickr_http.c:format_quick_check() don't reject
anymore valid (?) feeds not starting with '<?xml' (like google news.)
* A few little changes in libetm-0.4 -> libetm-0.4.2.
* Use mouse wheel to go to previous/next feed.
* Hide passwords in connection settings window.
* Pause ticker and show feed title in tooltip on mouse-over.
* Renaming all source files: news_*.c/h -> tickr_*/c/h.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Thu, 29 Dec 2011 09:51:30 +0000