tvtime 1.0.2-7ubuntu3 source package in Ubuntu
tvtime (1.0.2-7ubuntu3) precise; urgency=low * debian/patches/tvtime-1.0.2-from-upstream-fullscreen-crash.patch: Fix crash when toggling fullscreen (LP: #151479) -- POJAR GEORGE <email address hidden> Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:28:10 +0000
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 1.0.2-7ubuntu2 to 1.0.2-7ubuntu3 (827 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- tvtime: television display application
This package provides a high quality television application for use with
video capture cards. It processes the input from a capture card and
displays it on a computer monitor or projector. Tvtime focuses on high
visual quality, making it ideal for videophiles.
* deinterlaced output at a full interlaced rate of 59.94 frames per
second for NTSC sources, or 50 frames per second for PAL sources.
This gives smoothness of motion and high visual quality;
* multiple deinterlacing algorithms for finding the optimal mode for
the video content and available processor speed;
* 16:9 aspect ratio mode for the highest available resolution when
processing input from an external DVD player or digital satellite
* super-slick on-screen-display for the complete television
experience, with a featureful menu system;
* "2:3 pulldown" detection for optimal quality viewing of film content
from NTSC sources.