ubuntu-dev-tools 0.129 source package in Ubuntu
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.129) unstable; urgency=low [ Colin Watson ] * syncpackage: Convert to new LP API, with --no-lp available for the old style of operation. * syncpackage: Require -f/--force option to overwrite Ubuntu changes. [ Jelmer Vernooij ] * Remove several tools not specific to Ubuntu that have been migrated to lptools (LP: #708886): - get-branches (renamed to lp-get-branches) - grab-attachments (renamed to lp-grab-attachments) - lp-project-upload - lp-list-bugs - lp-set-dup - lp-shell [ Stefano Rivera ] * syncpackage: Show changes to be synced when performing native syncs. * syncpackage: Check the sync blacklist. * syncpackage: Support --bug (extra bugs to be closed by the sync) with native syncs. (Bugs are closed one individually, via the API, post-sync) * dgetlp, submittodebian, 404main: Use unicode strings for literal strings containing non-ASCII characters (LP: #836661) * Recommend pbuilder | aptitude for get-build-deps, and exit with an error if neither are installed (LP: #799368) * get-build-deps: Tell aptitude not to follow Recommends (LP: #817500) * doc/requestsync.1: Document the -C option (LP: #833408) * ubuntutools.archive: Don't write .dsc files until we pull the entire source package, just hold it in memory. Avoids littering the current directory (LP: #838361) * Run harvest as part of sponsor-patch (LP: #833699) [ Julian Taylor ] * requestsync: omit dups when checking for duplicate requests (LP: #842217) [ Benjamin Drung ] * sponsor-patch: Default to not upload the package. * requestsync: Do not crash on user abort (Closes: #637168). -- Benjamin Drung <email address hidden> Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:31:31 +0200
See full publishing history Publishing
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- ubuntu-dev-tools: useful tools for Ubuntu developers
This is a collection of useful tools that Ubuntu developers use to make their
packaging work a lot easier.
Such tools include:
- 404main - used to check what components a package's deps are in, for
doing a main inclusion report for example.
- bitesize - add the 'bitesize' tag to a bug and comment that you are
willing to help fix it.
- check-mir - check support status of build/binary dependencies
- check-symbols - will compare and give you a diff of the exported symbols of
all .so files in a binary package.
- dch-repeat - used to repeat a change log into an older release.
- debian-distro-info - provides information about Debian's distributions.
- dgetlp - download a source package from the Launchpad library.
- distro-info - provides information about the distributions' releases.
- grab-merge - grabs a merge from merges.ubuntu.com easily.
- grep-merges - search for pending merges from Debian.
- harvest - grabs information about development opportunities from
harvest. ubuntu. com
- hugdaylist - compile HugDay lists from bug list URLs.
bug-from- debian - copy a bug from the Debian BTS to Launchpad
- massfile - fill multiple bugs using a template.
- merge-changelog - manually merges two Debian changelogs with the same base
- mk-sbuild - script to create LVM snapshot chroots via schroot and
- pbuilder-dist, cowbuilder-dist - wrapper script for managing several build
chroots (for different Ubuntu and Debian releases) on the same system.
- pull-debian-debdiff - attempts to find and download a specific version of
a Debian package and its immediate parent to generate a debdiff.
- pull-debian-source - downloads the lastest source package available in
Debian of a package.
- pull-lp-source - downloads lastest source package from Launchpad.
- pull-revu-source - downloads the latest source package from REVU
- requestsync - files a sync request with Debian changelog and ratione.
build-depends - find the reverse build dependencies that a package
-environment - assistant to get an Ubuntu installation
ready for packaging work.
- sponsor-patch - Downloads a patch from a Launchpad bug, patches the source
package, and uploads it (to Ubuntu or a PPA)
- submittodebian - automatically send your changes to Debian as a bug report.
- syncpackage - helper to prepare .changes file to upload synced packages
- ubuntu-build - give commands to the Launchpad build daemons from the
- ubuntu-distro-info - provides information about Ubuntu's distributions.
- ubuntu-iso - output information of an Ubuntu ISO image.
- update-maintainer - script to update maintainer field in ubuntu packages.