udev 175-0ubuntu9 source package in Ubuntu
udev (175-0ubuntu9) precise; urgency=low * debian/udev.udevtrigger.upstart: only start on 'not-container', not on 'container', so that we don't have to needlessly execute a shell here in the container case. We're guaranteed not to deadlock boot because each of the 'startup', 'started udev', and 'container' events will be seen once and only once on a boot. -- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Wed, 04 Apr 2012 21:38:00 -0700
- diff from 175-0ubuntu8 to 175-0ubuntu9 (pending)
Binary packages built by this source
- gir1.2-gudev-1.0: No summary available for gir1.2-gudev-1.0 in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for gir1.2-gudev-1.0 in ubuntu quantal.
- libgudev-1.0-0: No summary available for libgudev-1.0-0 in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for libgudev-1.0-0 in ubuntu quantal.
- libgudev-1.0-dev: GObject-based wrapper library for libudev -- development files
This library makes it much simpler to use libudev from programs already using
GObject. It also makes it possible to easily use libudev from other
This package contains the header and pkgconfig files needed for developing
applications that use libgudev1.0.
- libudev-dev: No summary available for libudev-dev in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for libudev-dev in ubuntu quantal.
- libudev0: No summary available for libudev0 in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for libudev0 in ubuntu quantal.
- libudev0-udeb: udev library
- udev: rule-based device node and kernel event manager
udev is a collection of tools and a daemon to manage events received from
the kernel and deal with them in user-space. Primarily this involves
creating and removing device nodes in /dev when hardware is discovered or
removed from the system.
Events are received via kernel netlink messaged and processed according to
rules in /etc/udev/rules.d and /lib/udev/rules.d, altering the name of the
device node, creating additional symlinks or calling other tools and programs
including those to load kernel modules and initialise the device.
- udev-udeb: No summary available for udev-udeb in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for udev-udeb in ubuntu quantal.