update-manager 1:0.152.25 source package in Ubuntu
update-manager (1:0.152.25) oneiric; urgency=low * DistUpgrade/DistUpgradeController.py: - add workaround for a python-apt bug that causes the release upgrade to import the old version of "DistInfo" intead of the one that is bundled with the release-upgrader (LP: #871007) -- Michael Vogt <email address hidden> Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:15:29 +0200
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 1:0.152.24 to 1:0.152.25 (1.5 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- auto-upgrade-tester: Test release upgrades in a virtual environment
A tool to do QA for release upgrades in ubuntu that performs upgrades
in a virtual environment. Supported backends are "chroot", "kvm" and
"EC2". It will also install a hudson/jenkins slave (disabled by
- update-manager: GNOME application that manages apt updates
This is the GNOME apt update manager. It checks for updates and lets the user
choose which to install.
- update-manager-core: No summary available for update-manager-core in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for update-manager-core in ubuntu oneiric.
- update-manager-kde: Support modules for Muon Notifier and Apper
Support modules for Muon Notifier and Apper to check for new distro releases
and download the dist-upgrade tool.
- update-manager-text: No summary available for update-manager-text in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for update-manager-text in ubuntu oneiric.