upstart 0.3.9-6 source package in Ubuntu
upstart (0.3.9-6) intrepid; urgency=low * Really fix LP: #237276 properly this time, lost the change while mucking around with bzr. -- Scott James Remnant <email address hidden> Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:29:48 +0100
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 0.3.9-5 to 0.3.9-6 (635 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- startup-tasks: definitions of essential tasks to run on startup
This package contains the definitions of tasks essential for normal
startup of a Linux system.
- system-services: definitions of essential system services
This package contains the definitions of services essential for the
normal operation of a Linux system.
- upstart: event-based init daemon
upstart is a replacement for the /sbin/init daemon which handles
starting of tasks and services during boot, stopping them during
shutdown and supervising them while the system is running.
- upstart-compat-sysv: compatibility for System-V-like init
This package contains compatibility tasks and utilities that emulate
the behaviour of the original sysvinit package, including runlevels,
and ensures that the initscripts in /etc/rc*.d are still run.
- upstart-logd: boot logging daemon
This package contains the logd daemon used by /sbin/init to log output
of jobs started with "console logged" in their definitions.