upstart (1.5-0ubuntu7) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Correct a build failure from the previous upload.
upstart (1.5-0ubuntu6) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* debian/upstart.logrotate: don't create empty files after rotation;
upstart will automatically create new log files for jobs as needed.
* init/main.c: restore the fix for bug #540256; we know the console setup
is taken care of by plymouth in Ubuntu, so upstart changing the console
settings just makes trouble (such as turning echo back on when it
shouldn't be). LP: #876626.
[ James Hunt ]
* debian/upstart-job: Only attempt to handle disabled jobs if the running
version of Upstart supports such a query (LP: #985755, #984474).
* debian/manpages/upstart-events.7: Fixed typo and corrected reference to
'kill signal' stanza.
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:48:17 -0700