upstart (1.8-0ubuntu1) raring; urgency=low
[ James Hunt ]
* debian/manpages/upstart-events.7: Update for Session Init events
and file bridge.
* debian/rules: Install apport hook.
* debian/upstart.apport: Addition of apport hook to handle PID 1 and
Session Init bugs.
* debian/upstart.dirs: Remove invalid leading slash and add apport
* Cherry-pick man page related fixes from upstream.
* debian/control: Create a separate upstart-monitor package and make
upstart suggest it.
- Add python3 and associated graphical packages.
- Handle man pages.
* debian/upstart.install: Add in files not now copied by default
now we have a separate upstart-monitor package. Note that initctl2dot
and init-checkconf are now correctly installed to /usr/bin rather
* debian/upstart-monitor.install: New file.
* debian/upstart-monitor.manpages: New file.
* debian/upstart.links: New file.
* debian/user-conf/upstart-file-bridge.conf: Required as start condition
different to system job of same name.
[ Iain Lane ]
* Set $SESSIONTYPE when emitting the xsession event that specifies the type
of session being launched. Currently only gnome-session is supported.
-- James Hunt <email address hidden> Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:13:12 +0000