upstart (1.8-0ubuntu1.1) raring; urgency=low
[ James Hunt ]
* Cherry pick lp:~jamesodhunt/upstart/serialise-remaining-objects (LP: #1124384):
- Preserve event blockers during configuration reload.
- Serialise & deserialise blocking events during stateful
* debian/manpages/upstart-events.7: Added ':sys:restarted'.
[ Dmitrijs Ledkovs ]
* Upload to raring.
* Adjust upstart version string, to allow testing for lossless stateful
* debian/upstart.postinst: Always perform lossless stateful
re-execution, otherwise perform partial stateful re-execution unless
running under cloud-init, to avoid failing to initialise instances.
-- James Hunt <email address hidden> Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:53:23 +0100