whois (5.0.11ubuntu3) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
* Backport changes to fix whois doesn't properly query .hr/.sx/.pe TLDs
and incorrect format for whois.arin.net (LP: #943502)
- Add the "+" flag by default to queries to whois.arin.net if the
argument looks like an IP address. Also add the "a" and "n" flags.
No thanks to ARIN for breaking every whois client.
- Updated the .hr TLD server. (Closes: #646572)
- Added the .sx TLD server.
- Updated the .pe TLD server, this time for real. (Closes: #653105)
-- Chris J Arges <email address hidden> Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:22:30 -0600