wicd 220.127.116.11-4 source package in Ubuntu
wicd (18.104.22.168-4) unstable; urgency=low * debian/control: - updated my email address - DMUA removed * debian/config: add --quiet to adduser, don't show messages if user is already in netdev (Closes: #556182) * debian/patches/: - 07-workaround_urwid_API_change.patch added, handle API change between python-urwid 0.9.8.4 and python-urwid 0.9.9 (Closes: #557462) - 08-fix_help_message.patch added, fix minor issue with help message of wicd-curses - 09-allow_empty_DNS.patch added, one might run a local forwarder and 127.0.0.1 wouldn't work (Closes: #552598) - 10-order_scripts_directories.patch added, scripts were run in a random order (python's os.listdir()) - 11-fix_gui_showing_from_tray.patch added, raises the GUI also when it was trayed in an iconified state (Closes: #549625) * debian/links removed, debian/manpages added (Closes: #557173) -- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:44:41 +0000
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 22.214.171.124-3 to 126.96.36.199-4 (2.6 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- wicd: wired and wireless network manager - metapackage
Wicd is a general-purpose network configuration server which aims
to provide a simple but flexible interface for connecting to networks.
Its features include:
wide variety of settings.
* ability to connect to (and maintain profiles for) both wired and
* support for many encryption schemes, including WEP, WPA, WPA2 and
* wireless-tools compatibility;
* tray icon showing network activity and signal strength;
* lack of GNOME dependencies (although it does require GTK+), making it
easy to use in Xfce, Fluxbox, Openbox, Enlightenment, etc.
This is a metapackage, it allows installation of all the components of
Wicd, including one of the clients, which must be manually chosen.