xfce4-utils (4.4.2-4ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining Ubuntu changes:
- switch to cdbs
+ b-d on autotools-dev, debhelper (>= 5), cdbs and drop chrpath
+ adhere to DebianMaintainerField
make sure to add /etc/xdg/xubuntu even if XDG_DATA_DIRS is already set
patch to print Xfce4 version when passed arg "--xfce-version" as part of
the about-this-computer spec
- debian/rules: pass --enable-dbus --with-vendor-info=Ubuntu to ./configure
- debian/compat: bump to 5.
- drop quilt from b-d
- do not depend on exo-utils (not in the archive yet).
* debian/patches/series: dropped.
xfce4-utils (4.4.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/Debian: changed email address for About Box.
- 01_xflock4-test-running-screensaver added, test the running screensaver
instead of the installed ones.
- include quilt patch system.
- activate x support at configure time.
- remove useless replace for xterm in xfterm4 (use exo-open by default).
- build-dep on quilt.
- dep on exo-utils as we use some tools in this package.
- build-dep against libdbus-1-dev and libdbus-glib-1-dev to add dbus
support to xfrun. Add dbus to Recommends: accordingly.
-- Lionel Le Folgoc <email address hidden> Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:21:56 +0100