xserver-xorg-input-synaptics 1.6.2-1ubuntu5.1 source package in Ubuntu
xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (1.6.2-1ubuntu5.1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low * use-sigsafe-logging.patch: Upstream commit from master, use signal safe logging with input ABI 18. (LP: #1100586) -- Timo Aaltonen <email address hidden> Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:46:59 +0200
See full publishing history Publishing
Binary packages built by this source
- xserver-xorg-input-synaptics: Synaptics TouchPad driver for X.Org server
This package provides an input driver for the X.Org X server to enable
advanced features of the Synaptics Touchpad including:
* Movement with adjustable, non-linear acceleration and speed
* Button events through short touching of the touchpad
* Double-Button events through double short touching of the touchpad
* Dragging through short touching and holding down the finger on the touchpad
* Middle and right button events on the upper and lower corner of the touchpad
* Vertical scrolling (button four and five events) through moving the finger
on the right side of the touchpad
* The up/down button sends button four/five events
* Horizontal scrolling (button six and seven events) through moving the finger
on the lower side of the touchpad
* The multi-buttons send button four/five events, and six/seven events for
* Adjustable finger detection
* Multifinger taps: two finger for middle button and three finger for right
button events. (Needs hardware support. Not all models implement this
* Run-time configuration using shared memory. This means you can change
parameter settings without restarting the X server (see synclient(1)).
* It also provides a daemon to disable touchpad while typing at the keyboard
and thus avoid unwanted mouse movements (see syndaemon(1)).
- xserver-xorg-input-synaptics-dbg: No summary available for xserver-xorg-input-synaptics-dbg in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for xserver-
xorg-input- synaptics- dbg in ubuntu quantal.
- xserver-xorg-input-synaptics-dev: Synaptics TouchPad driver for X.Org server (development headers)
This package contains the development headers for the Synaptics input
driver found in xserver-
xorg-input- synaptics. Non-developers likely have
little use for this package.