xulrunner-1.9.2 126.96.36.199+build3+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1 source package in Ubuntu
xulrunner-1.9.2 (188.8.131.52+build3+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1) lucid-security; urgency=low * New upstream release v184.108.40.206 build3 (FIREFOX_3_6_17_BUILD3) - see USN-1112-1 * Defer system sqlite version bump - update debian/patches/defer_syslib_minversion_bump.patch -- Micah Gersten <email address hidden> Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:10:36 -0500
See full publishing history Publishing
Binary packages built by this source
- xulrunner-1.9: dummy upgrade package for xulrunner-1.9
This is a transitional upgrade package to allow xulrunner-1.9 to be cleanly
removed after upgrading. It can be safely removed.
- xulrunner-1.9.2: XUL + XPCOM application runner
XULRunner is a single "gecko runtime" that can be used to bootstrap
multiple XUL + XPCOM applications that are as rich as Firefox and
XUL is Mozilla's XML based User Interface language that lets you build
feature-rich cross platform applications. These applications are easily
customized with alternative text, graphics and layout so that they can be
readily branded or localized for various markets. Web developers already
familiar with Dynamic HTML (DHTML) will learn XUL quickly and can start
building applications right away.
XPCOM is a cross platform component model. It has multiple language
bindings and IDL descriptions so programmers can plug their custom
functionality into the framework and connect it with other components.
- xulrunner-1.9.2-dbg: xulrunner-1.9.2 debug symbols
Debug symbols for XULRunner 1.9.2.
- xulrunner-1.9.2-dev: XUL + XPCOM development files
This package contains the development headers, idl files and static libraries
needed to develop applications using Mozilla XUL Engine
- xulrunner-1.9.2-gnome-support: Support for Gnome in xulrunner-1.9.2 applications
This is an extension to xulrunner-1.9.2 that allows XUL applications to use
protocol handlers from Gnome-VFS, such as smb or sftp, and other Gnome
- xulrunner-1.9.2-testsuite: Test Suite from XULRunner 1.9.2
This package contains the Test Suite of XULRunner 1.9.2
- xulrunner-1.9.2-testsuite-dev: Test Suite development files for XULRunner 1.9.2
This package contains the development files for the Test Suite of XULRunner 1.9.2
- xulrunner-dev: Debian compatibility and meta package for XUL + XPCOM development files
This (empty) package eases the life on sync's and merges in ubuntu by providing
the package name used by debian. Also it defines the current default xulrunner
development package in ubuntu.